Terms And Conditions Of Use
These are our terms and conditions. Please read them with care.
1. Payment may be by secure credit card transaction or by cheque.
2. Delivery is by Royal Mail or Carrier.
3. VAT is charged at the prevailing rate (20%) unless otherwise specified.
4. Your details will be stored on a computer according to the terms of the Data Protection Act 1984.
5. All goods remain the property of this company until payment is made in full.
6. We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
7. Delivery, please allow 28 days for delivery, delivery charge will depend on goods ordered.
8. We can take payment by Visa, Mastercard, and Switch or by cheque & postal orders. For exchange you will need to supply a copy of your receipt. If the goods are found to be defective we will send a replacement within 28 days.
9. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
10. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
11. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, and Switch. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
12. We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties.
14. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
15. Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within seven days of receipt.
16. You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
17. Reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
18. These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.